Hypnosis sessions by phone give you the ability to have hypnotherapy sessions with the hypnotherapist of your choosing. It makes no difference that you might be thousands of miles away — the moment we begin and you close your eyes, it’s as if you were having an in-office hypnosis session.
Hypnotherapist Dr. Naz offers long-distance phone sessions within the United States as well as internationally. This being Los Angeles, many of her clients are people who travel often for work or have multiple residences. By offering convenient telephone sessions, Dr. Naz is able to accommodate her clients’ busy schedules.
Other clients prefer to be hypnotized in the comfort of their own home. In doing so, they are able to relax in their favorite chair and wear their most comfortable clothing. Phone sessions give you the same one-on-one attention and quality interaction that an in-office session does.
Dr. Naz often even hypnotizes people over the phone while they are still at work. Over-the-phone sessions give you flexibility even if you are a busy business professional. To do this, all you need is privacy and some uninterrupted quiet time. It doesn’t have to be absolutely quiet just — quiet enough. This works best with people who have a couch or sofa in their office. As with long-distance home sessions, these sessions are done with either a speaker phone or headset.
Another perk of doing hypnosis sessions by phone is that at some point, we can create you a customized audio that you can listen to in between sessions, further inputting positive suggestions that are based on your particular goals.
The only difference between an in office hypnotherapy session and doing one by phone is the inability of the hypnotherapist to react to bodily cues from the subject, such as breathing patterns and facial expressions. This is usually not an issue at all.
- Have the attitude that you truly want our phone sessions to benefit you. This attitude is a hundred times better than choosing to resist hypnosis. Hypnosis works because you want it to.
- Make sure to be in a space where you will not be interrupted whatsoever; not even by your pet. Anything that rings or makes sounds should be turned off. This is your special time.
- Have eaten something earlier so that you are very comfortable and your mind is able to focus on what we are doing. Be sure to skip coffee or any other beverage that contains caffeine.
- Please have already gone to the restroom before our session so that you are completely comfortable.
- To further enhance your session, use your favorite warm blanket and sit in a comfortable, chair such as a recliner. If you wear glasses, you will take them off after our initial talk, when we are ready to start the process of hypnotizing you.
- Sessions can be done by telephone, speaker phone, headset or by Skype on your computer or laptop. A headset is usually the best option. All hypnosis phone sessions are booked by appointment. Payment is made easy through PayPal. Before booking, please make sure to call to discuss what you would like to work on. There are some issues that really should be done in office. Hypnosis never substitutes going to see your physician. For medical or pain issues, you may need a doctor’s referral.
*** Please note, all sessions are strictly professional. Any inappropriate talk will result in the session being cancelled without refund. ***